Gay Sex Stories | Amateur Gay Sex presents "Hot Gay Sex with Tony - My Brother's Buddy".

A couple of years ago I had the hottest sexual experience of my life while on a camping trip with my brother and his friend Tony. I'm a young gay man, and I've been having sex since I was fifteen. Though I used to be quite a horny fucker and had my fair share of one-night stands, (not
to mention quite a few one-half-hour stands) now that I've matured a bit (I'm twenty-three) I've learned to appreciate quality over quantity. Tony was definitely high quality, the best sex I've ever had.

My older brother was a sophomore in college at the time, living in the dorms. He's a pretty good-looking guy, not that I would ever think of him in "that way." Oh, hell, I admit I've gotten some kicks checking out his bod, and if someone held a gun up to my head and made me have sex with somebody in my family, I'd pick him. We're pretty close, even though he's an asshole sometimes and we've had our fair share of fights.

Now let's get the obligatory description of myself out of the way. I was a junior in high school at the time, perpetually horny and over-sexed. It was my fifth year on the wrestling team, so my body was smooth and firm, fresh young skin stretched taught around developing muscles. I had (and still have) a boyish face, with full lips and a strong jaw; my hair was a relatively short mess of tousled brown hair. Below a soft sprouting of downy public hair, my thick and clean cock propped atop a pair of plump, hairless balls. I had developed into a pretty good-looking kid by that time, if I do say so myself. My most proud asset, though, is my fleshy and substantial ass. The thickness and fullness of it rounds out whatever jeans or pants I wear. I like to wear tight t-shirts that fit snugly around my waste, my ass protruding like a dome from my tight and toned stomach and back.

We had planned this fall camping trip in the summer when we had gone on a family beach vacation. My parents let me skip school that Friday to get an early start on the weekend. I had been eating a Toaster Strudel at the kitchen table early that morning when I heard his car pull into the drive. I was surprised to hear two car doors slam instead of one. My brother opened the door to the kitchen and smiled at me.

"Yo, what up, bro?" He was dressed in the requisite camping gear, flannel shirt, jeans and boots. I got up and gave him a hug, then craned to see who was standing behind him. I caught an eyeful of one of the finest specimens of male flesh I had ever seen. He seemed to be Italian and had a boyish, angular face set off by a long nose, with heavy, arched eyebrows and eyes that were slightly squinted. Totally handsome and hot face. His thick, straight black hair was cut short on the sides and stood up high in the front. He was kind of short, and like my brother was wearing the standard flannel shirt and jeans, his muscular chest and thick legs filled out his clothes, a very masculine and hot body. I tried to catch my breath. My brother gestured to him.

"This is Tony, Mike. Mike, Tony." Tony smiled at me, his cute face turning up into a sly, slightly devilish grin, and held out his average-sized, manly hand.

"How you doin'?" he asked me in a sexy, low voice that bore a slight Brooklyn accent. My heart caught in my throat, I thought I might go speechless. I managed to shake his sexy hand and mumbled, "Hey, nice to meet you." My brother set down some camping gear on the counter and turned to me.

"Tony lives on my floor in the dorms. He wasn't doing anything this weekend, so I invited him to come along with us. Is that cool?" he asked me. Was that cool? My brother didn't have a fucking clue.

"Yeah, that's cool," I said in my best benign voice. Already my mind was racing with all kinds of dirty thoughts and cheap camping fantasies.

"Cool," my brother repeated, then reached over to muss up my hair. I pushed into him playfully. "Man, we're gonna have some fun on this trip, hell's yeah! I gotta go take a piss." With that he climbed the steps and I was left alone with Tony. He broke the ice by asking me about school and we got into a conversation about wrestling, which he had also done in high school. He seemed like a really nice guy. I had a good feeling about the trip.

We got all our shit together and went on our way, three young guys in their prime of life getting away from it all to have a good time. There was a definite good vibe about the trip, and we talked nonstop all the way down. In fact, I found I had a lot in common with Tony. He was such a genuinely nice and likeable guy, and he never talked down to me or treated me like I was stupid because I was younger. Not like my brother did, sometimes. It took us maybe three hours to get up in the mountains, far back from civilization in the wilderness. We found a camping spot near some large rocks in a clearing, and set up camp. Afterwards, we decided to hike along the creek and scope out the territory. We climbed up some pretty high rocks and reached a ledge that had a breathtaking view of the valley. We decided to rest there and eat lunch.

The afternoon sun and the hike had made all of us a little hot, so we took off our shirts and sat on them to eat. This gave me the chance to check out Tony's body a little more, and to my delight it was twice as nice as it had appeared to be under his shirt. He was wearing a gray athletic t-shirt that tightly hugged his biceps and showed off his thick chest and pecs, as well as a flat stomach. I took off my shirt as well, and noticed Tony casually watching me. We smiled at each other.

After lunch Tony surprised me by pulling a joint out of his pocket and asking if anybody wanted to get high. I noticed my brother looking towards me for my reaction. I had suspected that my brother smoked weed, being that I'd found a small pipe in his dorm room when I visited him one weekend. I'd asked him about it and he'd denied it was his. Maybe it had been Tony's, I thought. I was curious to try pot, so I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sure." My brother patted me on the back while Tony fished in his bag for a lighter. "Getting high with my little bro, who would have thunk it? Have you ever smoked before?"

"No," I admitted.
"Alright! A virgin!" my brother exclaimed. Tony laughed to himself and smiled that gorgeous smile. Tony found the lighter. He put the joint between his lips and raised the flame to it. He puffed a few times; staring down at it, then inhaled a large amount of smoke. The joint crackled and burned. He took it from his lips, and exhaled a cloud of thick, sweet-smelling smoke. That sexy smile again.

He passed it to my brother who took a hit, then passed it over to me. With my brother and Tony looking on, I put the joint to my lips and puffed it a couple of times. I inhaled and the smoke hit my lungs sharply. I pulled the joint away and coughed harshly, prompting the two to laugh. This time Tony slapped me on the back and I fell into him slightly, half coughing, half laughing. As the joint went around I got better at relaxing and letting the smoke further into my lungs, and by my last puff I didn't cough at all.

By the time we got all out shit together to continue on our hike I was starting to feel the effect of the drug, the forest looked radiant and lushly green. My brother had started off down the path but Tony was in front of me, struggling with his backpack.

"Hey, buddy," he said to me, "d'ya think you could help me with this thing?" He was having trouble getting his arm through the strap on his back, so I held in out for him as he guided his manly arm into it. My hand brushed against his warm, muscular shoulder. He turned to me.

"Thanks, sexy," he said in that low, mischievous voice. He looked into my eyes and smiled, and I definitely felt something being communicated. Was my brother's hunky friend coming on to me? It couldn't be. Maybe the weed was making me delusional. He set off down the trail and I stared at his thick back and tight ass.

The rest of the hike was like a dream; we all just took our time and enjoyed the scenery. When we got back to the camp we gathered up sticks and built a fire, then settled down around it as the night fell. We cooked dinner over the fire and had a couple beers, telling stories and bullshitting. I felt very happy to be enjoying this camping trip with my brother and his very cool friend. We were all exhausted, so we turned in and I fell asleep immediately.

The next day was also a lot of fun. We set out early to a deep part in the creek where my brother knew we could catch some fish. We fished all morning and afternoon then returned to the camp to cook up our catch for dinner. My brother set to gutting and cleaning them up, and Tony and I decided to head out and gather some more wood for the fire. We ended up walking a good way's away from our camp near along the bank of the creek. Tony stopped and looked out across the stream, stretching his arms above his head and taking a deep breath.

"Sure is beautiful out here, uh?"
"Yeah," I concurred. "I feel so relaxed out here, with nothing else around." Tony agreed, and then turned to look at me.

"You wanna get high?" he asked, giving me that devilish grin. Looking into his incredibly cute face, I couldn't say no. Besides, it was the first time we had really ever been alone together since we'd arrived, I felt like it might be leading somewhere.

"Okay," I said, nodding at him and smiling.

"Cool," he said, sitting down on the bank of the stream and taking out his weed. I sat down beside him, close enough that our thighs were touching. Tony didn't move away, just kept to breaking up his weed. He rolled up the joint, licked it, then put it to his lips and lit it. He exhaled his hit and passed it to me.

"Your brother's pretty cool, man, a real nice dude," he said as I drew in the smoke. I exhaled it, no coughing this time, either.

"Thanks," I said stupidly, not knowing what else to say. "You're pretty cool yourself." He smiled at me and my heart flip-flopped. We passed the joint back and forth silently for a couple of minutes, thick with sexual tension. Our fingers were starting to entwine as we passed it, starting to feel the high creep up on us. The more we smoked the closer our bodies were touching, I could feel our arms and legs touching and it was driving me crazy. Finally, he broke the silence.

"You wanna do a shotgun?"
"What's that?" I asked.
"It saves smoke. I'll take a hit and then I'll pass the hit to you."

"Okay," I said, not really knowing what he was talking about. He took in a huge hit and held it for a minute. Then he looked at me, smiling, and pulled my head to his. He gently held his lips to mine and exhaled. I took the cue and opened my lips against his, breathing in his smoke. When he was done we pulled away from each other, I held it for a minute and then exhaled, blue smoke floating off into the air.

"Now you do it for me." My heart was beating like crazy, crazy with sexual desire for my brother's studly friend. I took a hit off the joint and held it for a minute. We looked at each other, and then moved in towards each other. We pressed our lips together, a little more urgently this time, and I felt his soft lips start to move against mine as I exhaled the smoke into his lungs. I lost it. I sucked on his lips and he sucked harder, our tongues met and before you know it we were lost in a hot French kiss. I finished exhaling and pulled back to catch my breath. He exhaled the smoke into the air and turned back to look at me. There was no denying it now. We moved towards each other and started making out, electricity passing between us. I was lost in the moment, my body surging with excitement and desire. We pressed our bodies closer together putting our arms around each other and devouring each other's mouths. I moved my hand down his thick muscular back and grabbed onto his ass. He moaned and shoved his crotch into mine; I could feel his hard-on grind against mine. He kissed down my face and sucked on my neck, pulling up my shirt. His thick hands moved up my smooth body, grabbing my pecs and tweaking my nipples. It felt incredible. He moved his face to my chest and started licking and sucking at my pecs and nipples. I thought I might cum just from the excitement of it. He came back up and we continued to make out, hands running everywhere trying to devour each other. We ground our cocks into each other, feeling the heat. My cock was wet with pre-cum and hard as a fucking rock, feeling his thick sausage press into it. I had to taste him.

I reached for the bottom of his tucked-in shirt and ripped it out from his pants. I moved down his body and licked his hard, flat stomach, making my way up to his thick and sculpted chest. His chest had a small amount of hair on it, surrounding fat, quarter-size nipples. I took them into my mouth and sucked hard. He moaned and ran his hand through my hair, down my back towards my ass. I licked at grabbed at his muscular chest, then slid down his body towards the top of his jeans. Tentatively at first, I moved my hand toward the bulging crotch of his jeans, and then I pressed my hand into it. Tony gasped and moaned. I could feel its hard thickness, poking upwards towards the top of his jeans; I rubbed my hand down its length. It seemed huge and ridiculously thick. I unbuttoned the top of his jeans while he looked down at me in anticipation. His treasure trail ran down his tanned, tight stomach into a pair of tight gray underwear, a wet spot forming near where the large head of his cock rested. I took his jeans all the way off and rested in between his hot, hairy thighs. I couldn't believe it, this gorgeous stud was mine to devour. I moved my face up to his underwear and felt the heat of his crotch, running my nose and lips over his balls and up along his shaft. I peeled the underwear back to reveal the thickest piece of man-meat I had ever seen. It was fat and smooth and uncut, his cockhead poking out of his thick foreskin, dripping with precum. I slid his underwear off and got a better look at him. His crotch was pretty hairy, with sexy, man-sized balls hanging below his thick pipe. Tony looked at me.

"C'mon, buddy, do it," he said. I didn't need any further encouragement. I reached down and hefted his meat up, then put my finger up to the head and spread his precum around it. Tony moaned. I slid my hand down the length of his cock, pulling the foreskin back from the head and making him moan again. I leaned down and licked the precum from the head of his cock. Then I put my mouth around the head and slid his hot cock in my mouth and down my throat, massaging the underside with my tongue. Tony gasped and his legs shuddered in excitement. I devoured his meat, sucking it down to the root into the back of my throat. I could feel it pulse and become even harder. I took it out and ran my tongue thickly up its length, sliding my hands up Tony's thighs and onto his stomach. I toyed with his foreskin, putting my tongue under it and running it across his sensitive cock head. I had never seen an uncut cock before, let alone gotten this close to one. This guy couldn't be for real.

I ran my hands down his back and on his ass, raising it up and pushing more of his hot piece past my full lips and down my throat. I sucked his cock for all that it was worth, and felt him getting more and more excited. I reached down and grabbed his balls, lifting them up and rubbing underneath them. There was no going back now. He started to tense up and whispered in that hot voice, thick with sexual excitement, "I'm gonna cum." I continued slurping his fat cock in my mouth, hungry for his load. Grunting and gasping, he his cock swelled and pulsed in my mouth. Tony looked down at me eating his cock, lost in total lust. I felt thick ropes of cream begin shooting out. I swallowed it all greedily, my lips wrapped tightly around his fat hog. Tony fell back onto the grass and closed his eyes, coming back down to earth. I slid his cock out of my mouth, milking it with my fist and swiping the last drops of his cum off the tip with my tongue. Tony breathed deeply and leaned up towards me.

"Shit, you're so fuckin' hot." He pulled my head to his and we started making out again, him tasting his own cum from my mouth. I was, of course, rock hard at this point and leaking pre-cum like crazy. Tony wasted no time in pulling off my jeans and underwear. He threw them off into the grass and climbed in between my thighs, drinking in the sight of my exposed cock and balls. He gave my sizeable hard on a few hard strokes, leaned down and started licking at my balls. He licked up my balls along my cock, I gasped at the sensation. I reached down and ran my hands through his thick hair. He looked up at me and smiled that Joker-ish grin, stroking my cock, and then opened his mouth and ran it down my shaft. His hands massaged my thighs, reaching underneath and grabbing my thick ass cheeks. He reached his thick fingers into the crack of my ass while pistoning my cock down his throat, moving his fingers toward my sensitive asshole. He rubbed his thumb across my tight hole, making me gasp and jerk upward, shoving more of my prick down his velvety throat. He licked down my balls again then lifted them up, licking below them. He raised my legs up off the ground and moved his tongue further down towards my hot pucker. I breathed heavily in anticipation. His hot tongue finally found my asshole and swabbed across it, licking it wetly. I gasped and felt my cock jerk in his hand.

He stroked my cock with his hand as he continued to probe my ass with his tongue, working it into my hole. I relaxed it and his tongue slid in some more, I heard and felt him moan as he ate out my ass. He pushed his hot tongue into my slick asshole and I couldn't take it anymore. With no warning I started to shoot my load out of his pistoning hand. He came up from under me and immediately went down on my cock, swallowing it to the root and drinking my entire copious load. I nearly passed out, entered another dimension. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. As I started to calm down Tony licked the last drops of cum off my deflating cock, moaned sexily and laid his hot body on top of me.

"Well, this is kind of a surprise," I offered. We laughed and made out a little bit more.
"We'd better get back to your brother, eh?" Tony said.
"Yeah, I'll bet he's wondering where we are." Reluctantly, we got up and started putting our pants back on. We watched each other the whole time, him smiling that incredibly sexy smile at me. When we were all dressed and composed, he walked toward me and pulled my body towards him.

"I can't believe what a hot little fucker you are, we're gonna have some fun on this trip."

"What about my brother?" I wondered.
"We'll just have to be careful. We can wait till he's sleepingtonight then go take a walk." My heart beat faster. I sure as hell was going to have a fun time on this trip. We started making out again and soon our cocks were hard and throbbing for each other again.

"Oh, man, I can't stand it. I want you so bad," Tony said. I broke away from him and tried to regain my composure.

"We better take it easy, we gotta get back to camp," I said.
"Yeah, we better." We started gathering up wood, bumping into each other and grabbing each other every chance we got. When we got back to camp my brother was all finished and was stoking the fire.

"What the hell took you fuckers so long? This fire's about to die out! What were you two doin' out there, pulling your puds?"

Little did he know...