I'm thirty one years old and have a very handsome and sexy looking nephew named David, who is eighteen. David, a deep golden brown as he is an Alaskan Indian, was adopted by my sister and her husband while they were stationed in Alaska in the late sixties during their stint in the Army. David has a very defined, squared off jaw, deep brown, sparkly eyes, and a nice lean body that is every gay man's dream.

Sometimes I would lie awake for hours at night, beating my meat and wishing he was there with me so we could share our bodies. His picture was always worn to a frazzle, as I took it out of my billfold continuously so I could kiss it and jack off to it, while looking and dreaming of smoth- ering that beautiful face with kisses from my mouth and cock.

About a month ago, David left home because of family problems stemming from his drinking and smoking, which his parents are very set against. About the same time, another sister, whom lives in Indiana, came to visit David's parents. My sister really hated seeing David on his own, and so she invited him to return to Indiana with her and find a job and finish high school. David took her up on her offer, and went back to In-diana with her after her vacation was over.

Three weeks later, while talking to my mother on the pnone, she asked if I had heard about David. I said, "No. Why? What happened?" She told me that David had decided to come back home and try it again with his family, and when he had his bus layover in Minneapolis, he had gone out for a meal and got back too late to catch his bus and missed it. Now he would have to stay in Minneapolis all night and catch the next bus late the next day for the five hour ride to our hometown.

After some thinking, I thought this would be a great way to get to Minne-apolis this month to pick up my new issue of FirstHand without any questions as to why I was going. I quickly called my brother-in-law and asked if they were going to pick David up. He said that even though he would like to, he had to work and my sister couldn't go because of health problems.

At that, I volunteered. They were really glad to accept my offer, as they were concerned as to what might happen to their eighteen-year-old son in a large city late at night with all kinds of weirdos and sex maniacs on the loose. With their approval, I headed for the city to get my nephew. I never dreamed I would really GET him this time.

I arrived at the bus station about ten-thirty p.m. and found David sitting there looking very forlorn. He had been sitting in the bus station all day, and was very bored. We threw his suitcases in the car and took off down the street to find some food. After eating some supper, I asked David what he wanted to do, as we weren't in any hurry to get home. He said he didn't care; we could do whatever I wanted to do.

I asked if he had ever been to adult movies, the twenty-five cent kind, and he said, "Yeah," a few months ago when he and some friends had gone to Duluth for a day. I said, "Well, I feel like being immoral, so let's go look at some."

As we were only a few doors down from my favorite movie house, it didn't take us long to arrive. As we walked into the movie house, I noticed David looking with want in his eyes at all the dirty books and magazines. We proceeded to the back of the store and down the steps to where the booths were.

One thing I really like about this particular movie house is that it has booths for two people. Since I didn't know if David would ever be open to any gay action or movies, I chose a heterosexual movie, and we both went in the booth.

I put in the quarters, and we sat down on the chairs and started watching some great action. David was sitting there, not taking his eyes off the screen. He looked as if he was freezing, he was shaking so hard, and I could see the goose bumps on his arm. I knew then that maybe I might have a chance with him, as I act the same way when I get in a situation that is very sexy and exciting and i'm not sure if I will score or not.

We watched the movie for quite a while, and I dropped in quarters after it stopped every few minutes. I knew David was really getting into it when he offered to drop some of his own quarters. I told him to keep his quarters, that tonight was on me.

After sitting there a little while longer, I told David it sure made me horny to watch this. I then asked him how often he jacked off. I was afraid he might lie about it and say he didn't, and we all know how teen boys whip the meat as much as they can. David just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know."

After that I thought, Well, might as well go all out. I again told David I was really horny, and asked if he cared if I jacked off. He said, "No. Go ahead," so I stood up and dropped my pants. I sat back down on the edge of the chair and spread my legs. I was so proud of my ole cock, as it was as hard and big as I had ever seen it, and the pre-cum sparkled in the light coming from the screen.

As I closed my fingers around my seven-and-a-half inches of hard meat and gently began to ride my cock with my hand, I looked over at David. He was sitting there, now shaking more than ever, looking out of the corner of his eye at me, trying not to look obvious.

After beating my meat for a couple of minutes, I told David that if he was horny, he could jack off too if he wanted. He just said, "Oh, that's okay," and kept looking at the screen while really trying to get the best look at my cock he could.

I was really turned on, and was just about ready to come when the time ran out on the move. When the time runs out, the screen goes black and a little light comes on in the booth, which really illuminates it good. As soon as the light came on, I shot my load and was really proud to see ole faithful didn't let me down as my cum shot way up in the air. David gasped and said, "Wow!"

I sat there panting and slowly working the last drops of cum out of my cock. I then stood up, fastened my pants and asked David if he wanted to see another. He said "Yes," so I thought, Well, here goes.

I picked a good all-male movie this time. In we went and into the slot went my quarter. Cocks, asses and mouths exploded on the screen. David, still-shaking, watched very closely. I was so damn scared; up till now I had done nothing that would have been considered queer and that he could tell his parents about. When the screen went dead, I said, "Do you want to see a different one, David?"

He said, "Nah, let's keep watching this one."

My heart skipped a beat. I thought, "If he wants to keep watching a gay movie, he must be interested. I wanted David to make the first move, however small. If he did, then I would take over, but I wanted it to be his move first. With him being so young, I wanted any physical contact between us to be started by a move he made.

David didn't make any moves that gave me any hint he really wanted action, but I was sure he did. He was probably just scared to make the first move, as I was when I was only eighteen years old. We must have watched ten or fifteen movies, spending about twenty dollars in quarters. I was so hot for my nephew, I could have attacked him, but I kept praying I wouldn't do anything to him until I got the word from him.

After we left the movie house, we decided to head for home. David talked almost non-stop, with most of his talk on sex and specifics on friends of his that he thought were homosexual. He told me he had found out that a guy he know, who I also know, was into male sex.

I knew he wanted it; it was just that he was so young and inexperienced that he didn't know how to ask for some great male sex from his Uncle John. I was determined to get into my nephew's pants, and set about thinking of a way to do it.

After an hour or so of driving, David finally fell asleep next to me in the front seat. I wanted so bad to reach over and grab his cock, but I still didn't want to do anything.

About another hour went by, and I was really getting tired, as it was about four a.m. I soon saw a roadside rest sign and decided to pull in. As I did David stirred and asked what was the matter. I said I was just tired and wanted to nap a little. With that he shut his eyes. The car was so crowded that I kept thinking maybe I should climb into the back seat to sleep, but I didn't have a pillow and couldn't lie down and sleep without one. I then thought it would be nice to lay my head on David's lap. Then it hit me:

That's how I can do it.

I was sitting behind the steering wheel, and leaned a little towards the passenger side and laid my head back against the seat. I lay there for what seemed like hours, and then started making deep breathing sounds like a person does when asleep. With every few larger breaths, I would slip a little closer to the bottom of the seat. It seemed like it was taking hours, but I could see I was getting closer to my prize. I just hoped I would be able to open it up.

Finally, I was lying completely on the seat, with the top of my head touching David's leg. I lay there very still,breathing the sleeper's breath. I knew I had to get my head on David's leg, so I let out a sleep moan and pushed with my legs, which were cramped down by the brake, and I raised my head up onto David's leg. Closer but still too far away. Man, I just wanted to sink my mouth over his cock, but I knew I had to take my time.

After more waiting, I again moaned and pushed with my feet. I was there! David had an erection, and my head was lying on his hardness. I lay real still while trying to decide what to do next. I knew I had to get my hand on his prize and work from there.

With another grunt and groan, I tossed my head around on David's lap. At the same time I brought my hand up and laid my palm down on top of his cock, with my head resting on the top of my hand. I could feel his hardness. I was almost to the point where, in a few seconds, I would know if good ole uncle was going to get to suck on nice nephew's meat.

I slowly, carefully and very sensuously squeezed his cock. NOTHING! My heart fell. Well, I must try again. I squeezed again. Then again, real quickly, and ... was that a throb of his cock? I squeezed it harder this time, and more slowly. Yes, there it was, a really strong throb of his cock. I slowly raised my head a couple of inches and eased my hand up to his zipper. I waited a second, and then pulled it down about an inch. I wanted to give him the opportunity to turn away if I was misinterpreting his reaction to me.

I slowly looked up into his face and was met by those big, brown, sparkly eyes which were as big as saucers. I said, "Do you want me to?" and David said "Yes." I asked, "Are you sure?" With that David said "Yes" and went for his belt and pants button, while I pulled down the zipper. He was out of his pants in a flash.

There was my reward. All five-and-one half inches of it. I had never before been thrilled at the sight of a cock as much as I was at the sight of David's. Not the biggest I had ever sucked, but one that had been the central theme in many of my dreams for the last several years. I slowly slipped it into my mouth and went in clear to the base. David gasped and yelled, "Oh shit, it feels so good!" I then started riding on it with my mouth. David was moaning and groaning more than anyone I'd ever serviced. His legs stiffened as I ran my spit-lubed finger up his ass, and he gave a groan. I just happened to see my watch, and saw it was six a.m. It had taken me over two hours to seduce my nephew, but it was worth every minute.

I took his cock out of my mouth and asked him how it felt. David moaned, "Great." I asked if it was as good as other blow-jobs he'd had, and his reply really blew my mind. "It's the only one I've ever had, Uncle John. This is my first time." Gosh! Now I went after him with all my lust and determination, and made up my mind that, even though this was his first, it would always be his best.

I took my tongue and went for David's belly button. He went wild, slipping and sliding all over the seat with his moans getting louder and louder. I slowly move my wanton mouth to his nipples and sucked till they were hard. He yelled that he was coming, and I got my mouth over his stiff cock just as he shot his first load from a blow-job deep into my mouth and throat. He tasted just deliciously good, and I sucked until he couldn't stand it anymore and begged me to stop.

After we rested a few minutes, we talked. He was amazed at the feelings his body had given him. He never realized that a finger up his ass, a tongue in his belly button and a mouth over his nipple would make his lust leap as it just had during my expert workover. He said he was glad that we had started a relationship, and asked if we could keep it up. He said that while we were back in the movie house, he wanted me to take care of him there, but just didn't know how to get the ball rolling. I told him I wanted it, too, but wanted him to make the first move. I also said that I was glad that we were now alone and wouldn't have to worry about any interruptions.

He grabbed my head, which was still on his lap, and pushed it down towards his cock. This time I said, "Let's try it together," so we got into the sixty- nine position and blew each other. After about a half-hour of sucking, I shot my load of cum down his throat as he came again in my mouth. He gagged, never having had a load before, but fought to swallow it all. We lay there exhausted.

David slept the rest of the way home. I told him not to feel bad about sharing his body with another man. I told him to come to me with any problems or concerns.

It's been four days since I blew my nephew, and we've seen each other a couple of times. He's greeted me with a smile and talked just like all ways, except the last time he asked about when we could get together again for more loving. I'm in heaven since my nephew decided he wanted to continue sharing his love and body with his uncle!

0 comments