Sunday morning in the dorms. I got my robe on and took my
bathroom stuff down the silent hall. After shaving,
showering, shampooing, and rinsing, I dried off and went to
my room to get dressed. Since I was shy, sober, and liked
sleeping, I was usually the only one up before 6. Today was
different.

"Hi James."

I turned to see him in his turquoise/black robe walking my
way.

"Morning." I didn't know his name. He had been saying Hi
to me all year, but we didn't have any classes together. He
lived on the other side of our floor too.

"What _is_ your name anyway?", I asked, feeling friendly.

He smiled and said "Geoffrey. What are doing up so early?"
His clear voice sounded pleasant in the empty hall.

"I like to take a sunrise walk after breakfast. I've never
seen you up this early before."

"Yeah, well..." He was clearly thinking of something to
say. "I was awake anyway and thought I might as well get
the day started."

Geoffrey was 5' 9", lean, and attractive. His golden
forward-combed crewcut was shorter than my simple blow-dried
to stand up in front 3/4" dark blond hair. I liked that he
said Hi to me, but I didn't know if there was a good way to
tell people I was gay, or to ask others if they were. I
didn't think people wanted to know, so I played it safe.

"Well, see ya later. Good to finally know your name
Geoffrey."

"Okay James. Later."

Scene 2

I was having cereal alone in the dining hall when he walked
in. He looked over, briefly raised his eyebrows, and waved.
I waved back. Please God don't let him be straight! Not
that I was desperate for a boyfriend, but the last thing I
needed was to mask my true self away for the millionth time.

Geoffrey came over and set his tray down across from me.

"And how're the Cocoa Krispies today?", he asked.

"Good." Great... another monosyllabic conversational dead
end.

"Just good?" He looked me in the eyes to get a more honest
reaction. I couldn't help but begin laughing.

"No, they're really, truly great. We're lucky to get them
before they're gone. Really lucky." We both held eye
contact a half second longer than usual.

He broke away with a little grin and poured his mini cereal
box into the milk bowl. Was he flirting with me?

"So," he asked, "where do you walk in the morning?"

"Just around the tennis courts, the towers and back." Since
I was finished eating, I lingered over my 10 page campus
newspaper.

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll do that someday."

"You want to go with me? I'll wait for you to finish."

"Yeah." Geoffrey and I looked up. I didn't hide anything
with my glance. "I'd like that."

"Good." I felt my dick start to grow in my tight grey
corduroys. There was a light, fluttery feeling in my heart.
We were both grinning.

"Geoffrey--"

"Geoff. Just Geoff."

"Okay. Geoff. So... how do you like this college?"

"You want the truth?"

I nodded, still reading the little ads in the back pages.

"I was a little surprised how easy freshman year was. 4 of
my 5 finals were multiple choice tests. Overall..." He
briefly sneered and shrugged his shoulders.

"You mean you... don't like it either?" I asked with a
growing smile and fake drama in my voice.

"No...", he whispered. "I hate it!" We both tried to hold
in laughter. My half-hard cock felt so good then. I
squeezed my legs together and moved my right ankle up and
down. I took a deep breath, holding contact with his gentle
blue-grey eyes.

Scene 3

Geoff and I walked in the cool morning air. The white
towers were bathed in rose light. There were big shiny
puddles on the tennis courts. The past-full moon was
setting in the blue/pink haze.

Neither of us had said anything to confirm our gay status.
It felt nice to let it be in the background. There was a
chance he was just a nice regular guy, and I didn't want to
freak him out.

We walked. And talked a little. I didn't know what more to
say. I was too busy wondering what he might be working up
to. We rounded the last tower and headed back to our
building. Along the long tennis court chain link fence.

"James?"

"Yeah Geoff?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I stopped. Swallowed. Looked up at his honest, friendly
face.

"Why do you..." Why was I playing for time? Answer him!

"No, no I don't. I've... wanted to find someone though."

Geoff nodded and gave a cool, subtle male smile. "Same
here. Can we... see each other sometime? I don't know if
it will work out, I just... have liked you for a long time."

"Yeah. I was..." We were both feeling so happy and
relieved that one of us brought up what we were both
thinking. But there was still a healthy tension as we faced
the unknown. I know I wasn't an expert at picking up guys.

"I was wondering how you knew my first name before. A part
of me was hoping you were checking me out." I started
walking slowly. Geoff came alongside.

"Mm. Yeah." He looked down shyly. "I saw a package at
your door one afternoon, and read your name... I was hoping
you'd give some obvious sign of being gay when I tried to
talk to you. I was hoping you'd come to the gay/lesbian
association some night."

"Man, I wouldn't be caught dead there. Not that there's
anything wrong with that..." We both laughed. "But I'm too
shy even about normal stuff, and I'm not about to...
broadcast my feelings when I don't have to."

"Hey, it's not so bad. But now that you mention it, the
queerest of the queer do tend to dominate the discussions.
But you can't blame 'em. It's kind of fun to play with the
upperclassmen's heads and give 'em the old snubberoo if they
come on too obviously."

"You know," I said, "when I visited here as a high school
senior, I was so relieved to see the GLA ad in the paper
when I had lunch with my parents. Going to college seemed
ten times cooler after the realization hit me that that
group could exist. Totally different from high school."

"Growing up gay", sighed Geoff. We shared another smile and
glance. We had the whole Sunday ahead of us. Our long
shadows followed us home toward the blinding sun.

Scene 4

We were alone in a study room off the main lobby. Sitting
together on the couch, not knowing quite what might happen.

"Geoff. I don't want to give you the wrong impression.
I've been pretending to be cool about all this, but the
truth is, I have no idea what comes next." I took a deep
breath, knowing I had to be myself from now on.

"Well," Geoff said, "I've never.. had a real.. boyfriend
before. I mean.. I've had two sex affairs with guys in high
school, but that's all it was. I think we should, I don't
know, try going on a date and taking it from there."

"Dating you sounds good. I've never been on a real date
before."

"Why not?" Geoff really wanted to know. He wasn't drilling
for information like girls did.

"See, I have three older brothers. And uh, I saw how
ridiculous it was for them to put so much energy into what
they wore, where they were going, and how they would impress
their girls. And I knew I would never take dating that
seriously. When I heard a comedian say it was just a job
interview for a relationship, I knew dating wasn't for me."

"Were you still a little confused about being gay?"

"Hmm. I knew I was different, I'll tell you that. I wasn't
competitive or interested in sports at all. I guess I just
didn't like how all this sexuality and sex education was
forced down on me in school and _church_, which was twice as
creepy. I knew I didn't want to make a baby, so I just
wanted everyone to shut up about it."

"And then?", Geoff asked, grinning and running his hand back
through his soft hair.

I smiled at the memory.

"And then I met Kyle."

Geoff started caressing the top of my hand.

"He was the first person I ever felt... attracted to. He
was so beautiful!" I closed my eyes and tilted my head
back.

"He was just everything, everything, I could ever hope to
find, even though at 16 I hadn't even started looking. I
tried to split my... penis feelings away from the friendship
I wanted, but it was hopeless." I smiled and rubbed my jaw.

"These feelings in my heart... God it was a rush! The
fantasies came so easily. I knew then that if wanting Kyle
meant being gay, then being gay was exactly right for me."

"So what happened?"

"He... noticed how I was looking at him. I was way to shy
to make a move, but he, and his friends, saw me, entranced
in the lunch room. The place went silent as I finished a
sigh. I thought I was safe sitting in the corner by the
windows. But... You can imagine. Big joke for everyone.
Luckily it died down after a week. No one could prove
anything. I felt so small and embarrassed. The whole thing
only made me more shy too."

There was a pause. Geoff took his turn. Slowly, he began.

"I was lucky to... start being gay during the summer. For
me it was a totally natural feeling. I had always noticed
good looking guys, and I knew I wanted to be... boyfriends
when I got older. My first time with a guy was in the hot
tub of a Wyoming hotel. I've never told anyone this."

"I was 14, and there was a 15 year old there. He was
clearly gay, but, you know, a top. We were alone in the
small pool room, under the suds. It was so much fun to just
be with another boy. A boy who wanted to look at me and
smile. When he suddenly went to the middle and stood up
naked I was in heaven! In five minutes, we were naked and
jacking each other off under the hot bubbles."

"I couldn't believe I was DOING IT at last. And to go so
wild basically in public added even more of a thrill. We
got together later and kissed in the stairway, but it wasn't
as great. The hot tub was our place. But it was always
_crowded_ after that. We had no choice but to let it end."

"It's funny, no one ever suspected I was gay in high school.
I guess I looked too 'manly' because of my face and short
hair. If only the people knew how I started buzzing it
down."

"I'd like to know", I said. His style was lovely, the way
his pink skin delicately showed through the shining 1/4"
carpet.

"It was all a mistake, the first time. Short hair was
definitely not in for guys my age in my town. But I was
getting tired of it falling in my eyes and having to brush
it out of the way every time the wind blew. It's hard to
believe it was ever 6 inches long."

"There was this haircutting kit in the basement. I read the
instructions, and thought it looked easy. I was 16.
Summertime again. I didn't have a barber cape, so I just
did it in the upstairs bathroom, nude."

I was biting my lower lip thinking about the big mistake he
would make. But he sounded happy to talk about it.

"It was just... impossible to make it work right. The
spacers just pushed the hair away from the cutter. I had
cut off way too much in the front. I had 1 inch bangs
sticking out and big edge lines on the side because I had no
idea how to blend one length into another."

"I had no other choice. I just took the smallest spacer and
buzzed it all down to nothing. Well, a quarter inch. But
it was a very shocking change, to say the least. All my
life I had had 'normal' length hair."

I uncrossed my legs to make room for my hardening dick.

"When I saw myself in the mirror, I... was so different.
And so beautiful. I liked seeing all that new skin. The
roundness of my head was excellent. I was like a new
person. Older and younger at the same time. My eyes looked
bigger. When I moved my head, my hairs all moved with me,
perfectly still. Needless to say, I discovered I liked the
look of short hair. Since I was nude, I was totally hard by
then."

"In the freedom of the moment, I jacked away to my exotic
new reflection and had a hot, wonderful orgasm. From then
on, I cut my own hair, loving the daring statement it made."

"Thankfully, after the first day, nobody else cared. I even
started a little trend the next fall in school. I _would_
go totally bald, but, you know, for a white guy... I don't
want to give the wrong impression. Maybe if I have another
private summer..."

"You're a very interesting guy, Geoff", I said.

"Well, if you can't talk to your boyfriend, who can you talk
to?"

I leaned forward, slowly at first. Geoff raised his hands
to my shoulders and we pulled in for our first kiss. Soft,
tender, warm, lovely. My first real boyfriend kiss. I
blinked slowly and we made out. I loved it.

Scene 5

We were walking home from the movies. A week had passed.
We had dated, talked, held hands, eaten together at the
dorm, gone on morning walks... I was really in love with
him. And I loved being a boyfriend. So much better than
being single and unknown.

Where to have sex? It felt so wrong to say goodnight and go
to bed alone, knowing how much we wanted to be together.
Thank Goodness for the GLA.

Geoff knew a gay Resident Assistant in the towers. It was
the baby bust, and he had keys to the empty rooms. He was
happy to help us out as long as we kept the arrangement
quiet and cleaned up before we left.

We brought our backpacks to the tower and rode up the 15
floors in the graffiti covered elevator. I was shaking a
little, and too nervous to kiss Geoff. Playing it cool, we
found our dark room and locked ourselves in.

I spread my soft blankets out on the single twin bed. The
college had given up on bunk beds three years ago. I pulled
out the pillows from his backpack and stacked them on the
bed's free end. Geoff opened the curtain to reveal the
black night and glowing lights of the other towers.

"I've wanted you so bad", said Geoff.

I breathed in as we tightly embraced. Just to hold him,
knowing we had all night, private, together, was bliss.

"I'm so glad we found each other."

By the soft light of the tower windows, we kissed. This was
passion. I untucked Geoff's shirt and pulled it up. He let
me kiss his chest as I undid his belt.

He stepped out of his shoes and socks as I stood up and
reached around his waist. Reaching down, I caressed his hot
ass, letting his unzipped jeans fall at their own pace.
Between minty-fresh kisses, Geoff got my shirt off. After a
beautiful moment of hugging and exploring, I pulled his
boxers down, lower and lower from his waist to the base of
his ass. Quickly, he completed stripping.

I kept my light grey sweatpants on as I led him down to the
bed. My symbol of dominance. I kissed his shoulders and
caressed his sides as I worked my way down. Soon I was
kissing the area between his navel and pubic hair. I took
his cock head in my mouth. Only for a second. I straddled
him and kissed him on the lips. He tasted his own pre come
on my hot tongue. I pulled away quickly, then quickly
kicked off my Nikes and socks. I returned to his dick, went
down an extra inch, closed my eyes, and licked up and off.
I pulled off my sweats and briefs, throwing them to the
other side of the room.

I tortured him by sucking for no longer than 5 seconds at a
time, then kissing his body up and down. Squares of light
glided across the pale green walls as traffic passed below.
I felt so great having Geoff at my command, going half on
instinct and half on my sex-story fueled imagination. His
hot, salty come tasted and felt perfect in my mouth.

"I love you."

Realizing just what we were doing--naked, together... Oh it
was heaven. I loved the scent of his cologne. The
masculine scents of his slippery cock... The heat and shape
and way he filled me. How I knew how much ecstasy was
flowing from my lips and tongue straight into him, my...
boyfriend! My lover!

No time for games now. I sucked and licked Geoff, going up
and down his pulsing penis of love. He was breathing hard
and clutching my shoulders. I felt his leg muscles tense as
he raised his pelvis up. Steady, steady, I lovingly took
him higher. At last, the taste of ejaculation. I felt
sperm heat slip over my gums and coat my cheeks. I kept
licking and pressing his cock head to the roof of my mouth,
knowing how sensitive he must have been right then.

"Oh! Aaaah! James! My... Oh... My God! Aaaah... Oh
yes.."

He was still hard, still breathing heavy. As he slowed
down, so did I. I knew he didn't want to feel the cold air
on his dick right away though. I playfully finished sucking
him, feeling his come go down inside me as I swallowed.
Turning my head slowly, I gently sucked until only my lips
surrounded his softening pink tip. A final few loving
licks. I kissed his fallen flesh gently.

"James, that is so good. Oh..."

I inhaled deeply, loving his world of private fragrances. I
massaged the tops of his thighs and kissed his balls,
sucking each one in my mouth, taking turns as I kissed his
beautiful cock and licked him dry.

Geoff was breathing deeply and slowly, recovering. I was
glad to do such a good job for him. I climbed on top of him
and rested on my elbows to kiss him. We _kissed._ Geoff
fully shared the taste of come in my mouth. No kiss I ever
imagined could have been this hot. Boyfriends, made for
each other.

"Are you ready? Do you want..."

"Yes!", Geoff said, his eyes crinkling. "Yes, James. Fuck
me. Yes."

I guided him, turned him over. He hugged the pillows and
bent his knees under. I wasn't going to do him dry, but he
didn't need to know that. Not penetrating, I positioned
myself, touching my hard, aching cock to his wonderful
crack. I massaged the sides of his hips. I bent forward to
kiss the back of his neck, then his shoulders, then the
center of his spine, down, down, down, to his waist. I
positioned myself again.

"Get ready, girl."

I saw Geoff's body flinch as he processed what I said and
how I said it. He was mine. I couldn't believe I was being
this way, this... toppish. But I knew he was a bottom, and
needed firm guidance.

I got the tube of K-Y from the backpack and bounced back
into position on the bed. Geoff's ass swayed and circled as
the bed rocked. He was so so so beautiful. My boyfriend
was so perfect in the night.

I squeezed out plenty of lube onto his ass. I worked it in,
gently, with my left pinky. Geoff began to breathe deeply
again. His ass tightened on my little finger as I slooowly
twisted my wrist back and forth.

I coated my throbbing red cock with clear jelly. I took a
deep breath, realizing I was losing my virginity now. Geoff
opened himself up. I pressed in and pushed and pushed and
pushed forward in one long slow move. He was so soft
inside! Oh! Geoff! Thank you!

Geoff's body was shaking. He was swallowing and breathing
hard. I pulled out and felt him squeeze and shit my dick
back. I reasserted my dominance and pressed forward when
his squeeze got strongest. I wanted to selfishly do the
fucking for awhile.

Geoff's ass loosened up as we rocked together. Holding his
strong chest from the sides as I plunged and withdrew was so
natural, so right. Feeling his strong back muscles flexing
under my hands was... just amazing. His muscles. I was a
boy too. Oh God, I loved being so totally gay!

Still half inside him, I squeezed on some more lube after
the first few minutes. Oh. Oh yeah. Slippery
buttfucking... Oh my God! I wanted to go faster, but
something was holding me to this sloooow pace. I let Geoff
fuck me back the next time he squeezed.

Together, we found our perfect rhythm. Him squeezing me so
tight, me filling him again and again. In, out. Oh. Yes.

"Geoff, my love."

Naturally, faster and faster, we fucked hard. I was totally
inside him, my balls pressed between us. Seeing him, nude,
his glorious ass, waist, back, and shoulders... And I'm
fucking him, so beautiful. Sliding deep in and out. Oh.
Aaaah. Faster. Oh God. Now. OOOOH!

I gasped for breath as my trembling cock exploded with come.
I had never felt so ALIVE. I pictured my red, curving cock
inside him, coming and sliding in come. Geoff squeezed hard
and I wildly fucked faster.

"Oh! Oh! Geoff! Aah! Oh! Mo. I (haaah) love you! Oh.
Yeah. Oh, Geoff."

I stayed hard for at least two more minutes. I was light
headed from lack of oxygen. I had fucked my boyfriend. He
had fucked me just as much. We were made for each other.
Oh Geoff, you wonderful, beautiful man. I love you.

"I love you, Geoff."

Geoff hugged his pillows as I withdrew my slimy penis from
him. He turned his body around under me. I relaxed and sat
on the tops of his thighs.

"Oh James, you were so great."

We kissed and embraced, knowing we were fully united now. I
drifted off to sleep, feeling his gentle hands caress my
skin. His loving, passionate body mine to shower with
affection. My One, my Love, my special, special boyfriend.

1 comments

  1. Pascal H. // May 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

    French Lover for Turkish males.
    THE VERY BEST!

    Coming to Berlin? My place is yours!
    contact; pascal.haifa@gmail.com
    http://lesflamboyantes40anneesdunestarratee.blogspot.com/2008/06/une-histoire-de-femme-female-story-e.html

    languages; French/ English/ Germab/ Italian spoken.